Sunday, September 1, 2013

Heaven

There may be days where I can't understand
Why are these things are happening.
Filled with unexpected beginnings
But never a proper ending.

My heart will wait, My heart won't wander
I will stand still in the arms of my Father
I never want to move till Your time comes
Till I hear You say Yes through the Heavenly realms

I will keep in heart every word You say
I won't give up because in You I long to stay
Though I may shiver in the vast heat of fire
I will hold on to the Hand of the Most High

Days will come when all I do is ask,
Please stay with me cause this season won't last
My hand, my head and my whole heart is Yours
I never want to leave Heaven's open doors

All I want is to stay in Your presence
To dwell in Your love, so perfect and true
I say goodbye to this world and leaving all the pain
Because I know that in Heaven, Your love and presence reigns

I look forward to the day when I will finally see
The beauty and radiance of my Father in Majesty.
To see the face, the eyes and the smile of my King
That moment where in awe my whole being will worship and sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment